The unexpected

There is something that is burning to be written...something pulling me inside as if I need to say something but to be honest I don't feel as though I have anything important to write or to say aloud.  

And yet....

there is a yearning that is pulling me to the keys to express something that is lingering within my very being.

All I can really think to say is:  God you are incredible.  You are beyond my wildest dreams.  Holy and most stunning creator I am thankful that you said yes to brining me into this world.  King of All, I am astounded to find you lurking and waiting for me in the unexpected places of my life.  Rock and Sustainer your presence in my life, your longevity and breath supersede any expectation that I have in  my frail little mind.

There is a way of living and being.  

A way of leaning into a presence......
         A way of accepting that which cannot be explained.....
             A way of opening yourself to the truth of who you are and who you were created to be......
                 A way of saying that in spite of all the crazy things that I do that disappointment myself  
                 and others I can be whole and forgiven......
                      A way of letting go of the pressures of accomplishment and comparison and saying I 
                      good...I am worthy......
                           A way of accepting that revival can come and transformation is a gift.

I have been reminded it is when I take up this way of living and being that I have the 'peace that surpasses all understanding'.  When I sit in the presence of the Holy over the glamor of the world...when I accept redemption over failure....when I claim my worthiness in the midst of my brokenness...and when truly give up my own expectations and proclaim 'have thine own way Lord' is when the unexpected rises to greet me.

Yes, there has been a new seed planted within and one I commit to tending to and it is was of revival and resurrection so that I may fully appreciate all the unexpected love and grace that is given to me daily.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadows

Who will we be?